Friday 6 March 2015

From the Herd

 This stamp set has to be one of my all time favourites.  I made this for a very special friend. She lives on a farm so I knew she would appreciate it.  I used the blendie pens but sadly these are no longer available until Stampin Up have resolved some issues they are having with them.

I also stamped the image a second time on a separate piece of cardstock and coloured in the pig, chicken and bird.  I fussy cut them and mounted them with dimensionals over the top of the corresponding animal for a 3D effect.




Thanks for stopping by.
Sharon

Stamps:   From the Herd
Ink:   Memento Black
Cardstock:   Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
Blendabilities:   Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight and Skin Tone Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment