Wednesday 25 March 2015

Butterfly Basics

This is another card that I cased from the Occasions catalogue.  When I lose my mojo I always turn to one of the catalogues for ideas. Butterfly Basics is definitely one of my all time favourite stamp sets together with the matching thinlit dies.


Inside the card
I have not been stamping or crafting much.  Been a bit busy in the garden.  Here are a couple of photos of some of the stuff I have been doing.  The green bench is an old one that DH made for me years ago.  I did think of repainting it but have decided that I like the worn weathered look.  I have been spending quite a bit of time in the garden as I would like to enter our local gardening competition in the next couple of years.  I have a really big garden so everything seems to take longer than normal to do.



Don't you love those boots.  I took a old pair of DH's boots and planted some flowers in them.


Here is a photo from the other side.  I found that old scale and thought it would be perfect for the garden with a plant on top of it.  DH surprised me one day and come home with that really cute owl.  Even my little granddaughter thinks it is cute as she cannot leave it alone and wants to keep cuddling it.




Thank you for stopping by today.
Sharon

Supplies Used

Stamps:   Butterfly Basics and Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:   Smokey Slate, Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral
Cardstock:   Smokey Slate, Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Naturals White, White Vellum and Whisper White
Ribbon:   Tangerine baker’s twine
Punches:  Bitty Butterfly, 2-3/8” (6cm) Scallop Circle and 1” (2.5cm) Circle
Bigshot:  Butterflies Thinlits Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment