Wednesday 4 July 2012

A Very Special Birthday Card

I really enjoyed making this card especially as I am a girly girl and this is really pretty. I used products from the new winter mini catalogue. I adore the stamp set Apothecary Art and the new framelits.  The colouring in with the blender pen took me a wee while though.  


I have also started making sure that the insides of all my cards are completed as well as it really does finish them off.

Card Front

Close Up

Card Inside

Supplies Used
Stamps:  Apothecary Art
Ink:   Blushing Bride and Marina Mist
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White
Ribbon:  3/8" (1 cm) Pleated Satin Ribbon in Blushing Bride
Embellishments:  Brads
Punches:  Bo Ho Blossoms
DSP:  Twitterpated
Bigshot:  Framelites, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and Little Leaves Sizzlits Die
Other:  Blender Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment