Monday 30 July 2012

A Forgotten Card

I was clearing out my stash of cards this weekend and I found this card that I realised I hadn't uploaded on to my blog.  Sale-a-Bration had such lovely papers, ribbons and stamp sets this year.

Since the weather was awful I spent the weekend watching the Olympics  and weren't the Black Sticks awesome to win their match against the Aussies?  While I watched TV, I cleared out all my left over kits from classes and made up all the cards.  I now have this huge pile of cards which I am going to post to my BFF and my favourite Aunty.


Supplies Used
Stamps:  Elementary Elegance
Ink:  Pool Party and Lucky Limeade
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Whisper White and Lucky Limeade
Punches:  Curly Label
Bigshot:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
DSP:  Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
Embellishments:  Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment