Monday 9 July 2012

Out of Africa

This is the first time I have inked up this stamp set and it looks like I will be using it a bit more.  I used the masking and rock n roll techniques on this set.  The animals are just plain ink but I used the rock n roll technique on the trees.  You can't quite see it in the photo but I used cajun craze, early espresso and river rock inks for the trees. I also used the Linen Thread as I find it is softer to work with than the Hemp Twine.

Card Front

Inside the card

Supplies Used
Stamps:   Zoo Review, Tiny Tags and Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set)
Ink:   River Rock, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Peach ParfaitCardstock:  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla and River Rock
Ribbon: Linen Thread
Punches: Word Window and Jewellery Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment