Wednesday 16 July 2014

Colouring In

I am sure that I was deprived as a child and that my mom didn't buy me colouring in books and crayons.  I just love the new Stampin Up Blendabilities Markers and I could just spend ages colouring in.  When I saw the new Perfect Peacock stamp in the new catalogue I just had to get it.

Here is my attempt using the blendabilities markets.  I stamped the peacock twice and coloured in one and cut it out.  I then stuck it over the other stamped image using dimensationals.

 
 
I have been having so much fun with my little granddaughter.  Here she is on the tractor with her Granddad who she calls Nano.  She is just learning to talk and picking up words really quickly.
 




She is totally obsessed with cows and was in her element when she had a sleep over at our house and we took her down to feed the cows.  Here she is helping feed the cows with her Uncle Ono. She even got to touch a cow and was beside herself with excitement.

 
 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day.
Sharon
 

Supplies Used
Stamps:  Perfect Peacock
Ink:  Memento Pad Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight
Blendabilities Markers:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana and Colour Lifter

No comments:

Post a Comment