Saturday 29 September 2012

Time for Tea

Our Ewe Lambs arrived safely but one of them seems determine to get out even though we have installed a 7 wire fence around the paddock.  At the moment I prefer stamping as it easier control!!!!!

I adore the Tea Shoppe stamp set so I used Kim Score's Hot Cocoa Holder tutorial but  changed it up to use the Tea Shoppe stamp set.  Inside of filling the box with marshmallow's I used sugar cubes.  I also had a small bit of empty space in the box so I tied by cinnamon sticks together with ribbon.  This box of tea was a perfect fit for the box.  It was sheer luck as I made the box then looked for a box of tea.
 
 
Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day.
Sharon

Stamps:  Tea Shoppe
Ink:  Early Espresso and Primrose Petals
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White and Primrose Petals
Ribbon:  ½” (1.3 cm) Seam Binding Ribbon in Very Vanilla
Punches:  Extra Large Oval, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Corner Rounder and Scallop Trim Border
DSP:  Candlelight Christmas
Embellishments:  Pearls and Vanilla Scented Embossing Powder
Other:  Window Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment