Monday 17 September 2012

Betsy's Blossoms

This was one of the cards we made at card class last week.  I was not sure about this stamp set when I first got it but I really do like it and can't wait to ink it up again.

I managed to get a few cards prepped for my next couple of classes as the weather was just awful on Sunday.  We were lucky this time and didn't get flooded in but the front paddock has plenty of water in it and the river level got to it's second warning level.  Our spa pool cover did blow off and it is quite badly damaged.  Holes everywhere and the latches are all broken as well.  I need to check the plants it landed on and make sure they are okay. 




Stamps:  Curly Cute and Besty’s Blossoms
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
DSP:  Floral District
Ribbon:  ¼” (6.4mm) Stitched Grosgrain in Daffodil Delight
Punches:  Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and ½” (1.3mm) Circle
Embellishments:  Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment