Sunday 24 June 2012

Using Up all My Scraps

I have noticed that there is a real trend at the moment regarding "using up your scraps".  I collected all my scraps and created this card.   I cased this from Heather Summers

Have you noticed that I use Teeny Tiny Sentiments alot.  This was probably one of the best stamp sets I ever invested in as it covers all occasions.

Supplies Used
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink:   Early Espresso
Ribbon:  1/4" (6.4 mm) Grosgrain Ribbon in Early Espresso
Cardstock:  Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
Other:  Fun Flowers Die and Glimmer Brad
DSP:  Mocha Morning Specialty
Punches:  Modern Label and Word Window



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card. I love brown tones you have used with this. What a great idea to have the four panels. The layers on the flowers look amazing too.

    ReplyDelete