Thursday 21 June 2012

One Sheet Wonder

While on Stamp Camp (months ago), the lovely Rachael Knight demonstrated how to make a set of six cards using one sheet of card stock for all the card fronts.  This is not the set we made at camp but I was so impressed with using one sheet of card stock that I just had to recreate it once I got home.


I am definitely going to be using this idea for some of my Christmas cards as it is such a quick way to get a whole bunch of cards made in short space of time.  This suits me as I am a rather slow at designing and putting cards together.


  


Supplies Used
Stamps:   French Foliage, Autumn Days and Curly Cute
Ink:   Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Early Espresso and River Rock
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Cajun Craze, River Rock and Always Artichoke
Punches: Bird Builder and Scallop Trim Border

No comments:

Post a Comment