Friday 27 March 2015

Beautiful Butterflies

I attended stamp camp in February and the card below is the one I made for my swap card.  I received such beautiful swaps back in return.  I had a fabulous time at camp and I am already looking forward to next years one.


 
 
 
I made the same card using soft sky.  


Inside of the card

The other day I had to separate the ewes from the rams.  I thought that this is going to be fun - not, especially as I was leaving for stamp camp later.  I did have the afternoon off as I was looking after my granddaughter.  Imagine one toddler and 18 sheep.  No dogs, only a two year old and me. Well at least I had the whole afternoon to do this.  So off we went to separate the sheep.  My granddaughter was fabulous.  Kept the lambs busy while I separated some of the sheep.  She then helped me move them so that the rams were in one paddock and the ewes in another.  What a trooper and it only took us an hour!  Here is a picture of her climbing over the gate after we had finished.  We went swimming afterwards to cool off.



Thanks for stopping by to visit.
Sharon


Supplies Used
Stamps:   Butterfly Basics
Ink:   Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky (ink pad and reinker) and Crumb Cake
Cardstock:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake
Embellishments:   Artisan Embellishment Kit, Simply Pressed Clay, Blossoms Clay Mould and pearls
Bigshot:  Butterflies Thinlits

No comments:

Post a Comment