Sunday 5 May 2013

A card I don't like and one I do

Do you ever make a card but just feel that there is something not right about it?  Well that is how I felt about the "the best things in life" card.  I even tried different colours but it was just not coming together.

I decided to change the above card and this is what I came up.  I was much happier with the second card.


Stamps:  Feel goods and From My Heart
Ink:  Primrose Petals, Basic Grey and Stazon Black 
Cardstock:  Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette and Vellum
Ribbon:  1 1/4" (3.2 cm) Two-Tone Ribbon in Basic Grey/Basic Black / Pink/Rose Red and 5/8" (1.6cm) Flower Trim
Big Shot:  Textured Embossing Folder Honeycomb, Finishing Touches Edgelits and Apothecary Accents Framelits
Punches: Elegant Butterfly
Embellishments:  Pearls and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack
DSP:  First Edition Speciality

No comments:

Post a Comment