Tuesday 6 November 2012

Ornament Keepsake Christmas Card


I have not been good at updating my blog lately as I have been spending most of my time outdoors in the garden.  I have also been helping hubby with the stock, fencing and planting paddocks.  The sheep have settled down and we have moved them while we replant their paddocks.  We are due to get our Ram in December as well a more calves.  We have a paddock locked up for hay so we will be making hay before Christmas.  Spring and the beginning of summer is always really busy for us.  Most of our veggies are in, so all we have to do now is just add a few new veggies every few weeks so that not everything is ready at the same time.  Well enough blabbing about me and onto the good stuff.
 
Two cards, but one is slightly different.  I personally prefer the second card.  I cased this card from Andrea Walford, so do stop by her blog for a visit.

 
 

 
 
Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes and Greetings of the Season
Ink:  Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla
Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler baker’s twine
BigShot:  Holiday Ornaments Framelit Dies, Little Leaves Sizzlits and EF Lacy Brocade
DSP:  Festival of Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment