Monday 27 August 2012

Card and Mini Milk Carton

This set would be perfect for all those girly girls out there.  I used the retiring stamp set Clearly for You.  I really like this set and should of used it more.  I also added bling using the lovely Silver Glimmer paper.  I am sure you recognise this set as I cased it out of the 2011/2012 idea book and catalogue on page 88.


Card and Milk Carton Box


Milk Carton Box


Close Up so you can see the Smooch Spirtz

Supplies Used
Stamps:  Clearly for You
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Melon Mamba and Silver Glimmer Paper
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder
Ribbon:  Bakers Twine in Whisper White and Organza in Whisper White
Punches:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Jewellery Tag, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Postage Stamp and 1” (2.5cm) Square
Bigshot:  Vintage Wallpaper
Other:  Smooch Spirtz – Silver Foil

No comments:

Post a Comment