Sunday 12 February 2012

A Birthday Card

I made this card for my friend for her birthday.  I actually cased it from the front of the latest Stampin Up Idea Book and Catalogue but I did put my own spin on it.

Front of Card

A Close Up of the Bow

A close up of the card

Inside the card and the envelope

Supplies Used
Stamps:  Creative Elements and Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink:  Early Espresso and Blushing Bride
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Pink Pirouette
Ribbon:  1/2" (1.3 cm) Seam Binding Crumb Cake and 5/8” (1.6 cm) Victoria Crochet Trim
Punches:  Scallop Trim Border and Decorative Label
Embossing Folders:  Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Embellishments:  Antique Brads, Glimmer Brads and Pearls
Design Series Paper: Beau Chateau and Mocha Morning 
Other:  Big Shot

 

1 comment: