Monday 3 March 2014

A simple card

This is a quick and easy card.  I used Pistachio Pudding cardstock but discovered that I didn't have any matching ribbon and the white organza ribbon just didn't work.  I watered down some pistachio pudding reinker and dyed the white ribbon.  I made mine quite light but the more dye you add to the water, the deeper the colour.  I also used the Simply Pressed Clay and the Blossom Mold.  I dyed the clay with the reinker before I placed it in the mold.



Thanks for stopping by.
Sharon

Supplies Used
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness and Label Love
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding ReinkerCardstock:  Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White
Ribbon:  5/8” (1.6cm) Organza Ribbon
Punches:  Mosaic
Other:  Blossoms Simple Pressed Clay Mold and Simply Pressed Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment